free days, cabin days.


oh sweet freedom. i really have a love hate relationship with the summer months. on one hand, i have less hours at work which grants me more time to be the most free me i can be. on the other hand, i have less hours at work. never a great thing, right? BUT ... i am a "do-er" so the first thing i did was travel & thrift & re-think my life strategy. i am excited to explore more creative side projects, and of course to share away! i hope you're ready for tons of vintage and tons of pictures! :)

here's some from my favorite cabin. it's dilapidated and hot and deserted, but so so peaceful. i can't wait to visit my friends up there all summer :) i am going to wake up and shoot product photos, i hope all you worker bees have a great day!

floral blouse: in store soon
bustier: in store soon
shorts: h & m
shoes: Urban outfitters
bag: c/o VJ-Style
sunnies: c/o chicwish


Labels: , ,