heart in check?


oh the fresh feeling of wearing white on an august summer day :) i've gotta say, white is DEFINITELY a color i connect with lately. i really feel so fresh these days, like a whole new me. more sleep, less travel time, healthier eating, less procrastinating, more running AND a HUGE love for my job. isn't it interesting the colors we gravitate toward, and when? as i watch customers' color selections at work (and analyze my own) i always wonder if there's some deep psychological meaning behind why we choose to wear the colors we do, and when.

it is not even CLOSE to feeling like fall over here, and i am bowing my head and accepting the sweltering heat. mini-skirts, sleeveless tops and oxfords, it is! if your air is feeling chilly, send some chill my way. happy wednesday. XO

blouse: romwe
skirt: chicwish
shoes: vintage
hat: UO
bag: pepa loves

Labels: