my 27th birthday.

steffy kuncman vintage fashion blogsteffy kuncman vintage fashion blogbrunch bagels
brunch sunflowers
steffy kuncman vintage fashion blog
steffy kuncman vintage fashion blog
steffy kuncman vintage fashion blog
as i get older my birthdays tend to make me more and more nostalgic. hopefully i'll eventually get over it, but yesterday i embraced it all and visited my favorite place to be during highschool-- sitting underneath the pavilion at my favorite beach in my hometown. it rained in the morning during our brunch, and then like clockwork the sun came out just in time for me to swim in the lukewarm salty beautiful ocean and soak in some sunshine.

it's crazy to think i am in my "late twenties" but age is really just a state of mind, and i actually don't feel a day older than i did sitting on the same beach 11 years ago. for fun, here's an old photo of me back in the day. :) yes, i used to knit at the beach.


tee: matt's birthday gift to me!
skirt: F21
hat/shoes/bag/sunnies: vintage

Labels: