Navy and Red in Brooklyn


NY is finally HOT, and I couldn't be more excited about it. I am so thankful that I get to be pregnant during the summertime when I can wear light and flowy dresses like this one! We've been spending most of our days on the beach or in Brooklyn! Here's some photos from Clinton Hill, our new favorite place in Brooklyn to hangout.

One of my favorite things about summer is pulling out my "summer shoes," and these Swedish Hasbeens are by far my favorite pair. I've had them for a few years, and I love pairing them with stripes or navy for a fun nautical vibe! I am 21 weeks pregnant this week, and can't believe how quickly time is flying by! Some days I barely even feel pregnant at all, and others I am like WOW can this pregnancy be over already so I can be over how uncomfortable this whole thing is. I give moms of multiple babies out there many many props. :)




Labels: , ,